Sunday, May 28, 2017

Wax Museum

Ada has been working on her final project.  Their grade did a wax museum.  Ada really wanted to be Sacagawea.  When she was approved, she walked around on cloud nine for days.  She told me what pictures she wanted on her poster, She wrote and memorized her own blurb about her. Our neighbor lent us an indian costume, Ada looked adorable. She googled her own resources (I helped her sort through useful and not useful).  She was nervous at first and had her paper out in front of her, but as she went she got rid of it and trusted herself.  I was very proud of her. (She's also been doing this thing lately that when I take pictures of her, this is the face I get.... no matter what mood she's in.  I promise she was ecstatic.)


1 comment:

Diane said...

I love that face-- so cute!