Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Dear Friend

I wrote this about three years ago and never published it.  I think I'm ready.

I just wanted to tell you that you've already won.  Did you know that?  By choosing to come to earth and get a body, you've already won.  Anything that we achieve beyond that is just awesome icing on the cake.  Anything that we get after this life will be better than anything we've had before.  You've won.  And more than that... you're awesome, basically a suburban superhero

There is no way I could ever be disappointed in you.  There is no way that God would be disappointed in you.  I bet when you chose to be a spirit instead of an intelligence, God was joyous.  I bet when you decided to get a body rather than stay a spirit, God was joyous.  Now, unless you commit murder you are set.  Anything from here on out is progress... that's why we're here... to be ANYTHING more than we were as intelligences.

I love you, my kids adore you, and I'm glad I have you in my life.

No comments: