Thursday, February 23, 2017

She Will Find What Is Lost

Jer bought me this painting for Mother's Day a couple years ago.  It brings me hope and comfort.  Jer always sees it from a genealogy stand point.  I see it as God always sending help and support.  When we were at the conference center I saw the original.  I loved the blurb down the side.
 
In Luke 15:4 we read, "What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?" And so it is with us.  Heavenly Father seeks us when we are lost. In this painting, angels descend from heaven to comfort a woman and assist her. No matter what has been lost in our lives - a loved one, our hope, our health, or even our faith - we are never left alone, for He will send enabling help to find what was lost.
 
 

No comments: