Monday, December 5, 2016

Gilchrist Sealing

This last Saturday was amazing!  After staying up and visiting with Jer's brother James that's in town for work, we got up early to drive to Ogden.  We were so blessed to be able to see my sister and her sweetheart get sealed in the temple along with their baby Vivien and their baby Cora.  My Mom was proxy for Cora Kathleen (which I think is really neat because she's named after my Mom... Moana Kathleen, who was named after her Grandma). They needed someone to hold Vivien on the altar while they were sealed.  I loved being close to this beautiful thing!  I watched Vivien start to fuss and calm right down with her eyes on the beautiful chandelier.  This family has worked hard for this blessing and I'm proud of them! 
 















Aunt Cheryl, Uncle Chris, Kim, Amber, Aunt Debi, Dad, Mom, Wendee, Aunt Beth
McKay, Seth, Janelle, Sophi, Brennan, Audra, Eric, Jer, me
Aubrey, Seth, Ada, Emma, Lance, Vivien, Sharon, Brad, Evelyn, (Eric's daughter and son), Sam, Devin, Jordan  (Aunt Diane, Uncle Marty were there too, but stayed inside to do a session.  Uncle Son took the picture.)







Yes, my family is crazy. 



No comments: