Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas tree

Our tradition is to head over to Baum's house for a Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving.  The kids LOVE picking out a tree and decorating.  Uncle Seth was amazing.  I usually do most of the Christmas decorating because Jer's out putting up lights outside.  This year I had help instead of just helpers.


Sam's face when he realized that he was standing in the girls face.



Ada wanted to get this Charlie Brown tree for Ruth's college apartment.  We did and it was pretty funny.  Then we spent the afternoon playing games with Ruth, Kyle and Seth.  Fun times.

Baby "helped" Dad cut the bottom off the tree.

The kids' favorite December tradition... nightly Christmas stories.

I loved this picture.... My Mom came to visit and I think Seth was a little tired.

No comments: