Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas catch up

We've had a lot that we've done since the 17th of Dec.  I was so busy that I didn't even think about blogging.  We met my family in Salt Lake for my brother's birthday service project, dinner and Christmas lights.  The 18th was my wonderful hubby's birthday, and we did our annual Christmas chocolate party.  Jer and his Dad are so wonderful during that.  We've had family parties with both sides of the family, including Nativities and sing-alongs.  My whole family met up at McKay and Sophie's house for a Nativity, dinner, Christmas games and a movie.  Ggma, James and Em's family, Marg and Matt's family, Amy and Jon's family and us all met at Grandma and Grandpa Robertson's house for a Nativity, dinner, stories and singing.















No comments: