Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Provo City Center Temple

I love the Provo Tabernacle!  Not only is it a tribute to the sacrifices of the pioneers, but it's part of the history of all of us that grew up here.  We attended Stake Conferences, music concerts (Janelle and I sang in a community choir that performed there), yearly Messiah Sing-in, etc... When it burned down, it was heart wrenching.  But my Mom and Dad invited us to go with them to the openhouse before the openhouse.... It was for family and friends of the missionaries that are doing the openhouse.  We went last Thursday and I can't stop thinking about it.  It was a little challenging to have a one year old on my shoulders the entire time and a six year old that would rather be doing something else, but amazing.  The beautiful details.  The original pulpit.  The amazing murals.  The amazing stained glass windows.  We're so blessed to have this building as a temple today! 

No comments: