Monday, April 21, 2014

Family



They did turn out semi cute, except me in this last one... I was trying to press the timer on the camera and lower myself gracefully into the back while almost 6 months pregnant... Yeah, wasn't so graceful.  On a secondary note... I'm really glad that I went to the effort to lose the 40 lbs last year before doing fertility treatments... I gained 20 lbs because of fertility treatments and 20 lbs because of the progesterone to stay pregnant after it finally happened.  I'm really glad that I lost the 40 before so that I don't have to go through this pregnancy 80 lbs heavier than the other pregnancies.  That would have stunk.  And I'd just like to say... I'm excited for this baby... 40 lbs or not.
 

1 comment:

Meghan Elaine said...

I haven't read blogs in forever so I have some catching up to do...you're pregnant! Yay! Bless you guys! How cute is your yellow dress? Ok, I have to go back and read your older posts ;)