Monday, January 6, 2014

All the tension

All the tension and stress over the last two months especially are finally over!  We've done three rounds of fertility treatments, one round of antibiotics, paid somewhere around $5000 and waited for two years for an answer.  The answer we got was, you might be pregnant.  They weren't sure if it was a chemical pregnancy because my levels were so low.  But we just had an ultrasound this morning.  It's a real baby!  One baby, not four (I had four eggs release).  And I'm a little in shock.

We told the kids over lunch with my mom.  We said, "Guess what guys?"  Ada said, "I'm going to be a big sister."  Sammy said, "Can we play a game." and Evelyn said, "No, I'm the baby."  Sam said that he wants a baby sister or brother and the way that you can tell is if it's 'handsome' like him, it's a boy... if it has pretty hair, it's a girl.  Cutie. Both Ada and Sam came and gave my tummy a hug and asked if they could hear the baby.  Not yet kiddos... soon!  Love you all!

3 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!! I hope all continues to go well!

Diane said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

We are all so happy for you!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love Evelyn's response. Congratulations, I am so happy for you.